Shooting USA Hits The Steel Challenge
From The Outdoor Wire
This Week: How fast can you draw and shoot 5 steel targets?
Shooting USA - The Steel Challenge
This time it's match coverage of the fastest steel shooters in the world, racing for the title of World Champion. It's the Steel Challenge from Piru, California. Plus, we'll wrap up the countdown of the best Hollywood gunfights.
Sighting in with Shooting USA - Kids Shooting Steel We're Sighting In on the new effort to grow steel shooting with the younger generation. John reports the story, that it starts with the kids. Then, he's got race ready rim fire guns especially for steel competition.
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots - Shooting with the Stars Two
The wacky "judges" are back to critique Jerry and Kay Miculek on their performance with big-bore revolvers. Bob Munden shows off his amazing speed by making two shots sound like one. And George Sutton, who we call "Mr. Flintlock" crushes coins with his vintage rifle. Brian Speciale anchors the stories of the world's best exhibition shooters.
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
The Shooting USA Hour Block:
* Eastern Time: 4:00 PM, 8:00PM, 12:00 Midnight
* Central Time: 3:00 PM, 7:00PM, 11:00 PM
* Mountain Time: 2:00 PM, 6:00PM, 10:00PM
* Pacific Time: 1:00 PM, 5:00PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots on Wednesday:
* Eastern Time: 2:30 PM, 10:30 PM, 2:30 AM (Thursday early morning)
* Central Time: 1:30 PM, 9:30 PM, 1:30 AM (Thursday)
* Mountain Time: 12:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 12:30 AM (Thursday)
* Pacific Time: 11:30 AM, 7:30 PM, 11:30 PM
Plus, Impossible Shots airs ON SATURDAYS:
4:30 PM EST, 3:30 CST, 2:30 MST, 1:30 PST
Jim Scoutten, Shooting USA, email@example.com