Crush Recipe: Easy Taco Dip
No past experience in the kitchen needed to make this super easy taco dip recipe by Lee & Tiffany Lakosky
Add additional jalapeño or hot sauce to this easy taco dip recipe to make it spicier. (Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- ½ cup finely diced onions
- ½ cup finely diced jalapeños
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag nacho chips
1. Blend cream cheese and salsa well with a mixer.
2. Spread mixture onto a large platter.
3. Top with chopped onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, cheese and lettuce.
4. Serve with nacho chips.