Crush Recipe: Banana Bars
These banana bars make an awesome on-the-go snack for when you're hunting or in a rush and need a tasty treat
Sprinkle these banana bars with nuts or drizzle with chocolate. (Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup oleo (can substitute butter or vegetable shortening)
- 4 tablespoons sour milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ⅔ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Powdered sugar frosting
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients well and put in a greased jelly roll pan.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. Frost with powdered sugar frosting and sprinkle with nuts, if desired. Cut into squares or bars and enjoy!