Crush Recipe: Pumpkin Muffins
Cooler days and changing leaves make pumpkin muffins the perfect Lee & Tiffany recipe for the season
These pumpkin muffins are super easy to make
and perfect for chilly mornings.
(Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
Makes 12 large muffins.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix and pumpkin well with mixer.
- Thin the batter a bit with a little milk.
- Put batter in greased muffin tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, mix the powdered sugar with a little milk to make icing. Stir well.
- Drizzle icing on top of warm muffins.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.