Crush Recipe: Venison Sausage Egg Muffins
Mornings can be hectic, so slow things down with this easy (and delicious) muffin
(Photo courtesy of "Crush with Lee & Tiffany")
Makes 12 muffins.
- 12 eggs - whisked
- 1 cup browned and drained venison breakfast sausage
- 1 cup chopped spinach or kale
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 chopped fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients (except cheese) well and put in sprayed muffin tin.
- Top each with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.