Wild Turkey Breast and Wine Sauce Recipe
Served in a white wine sauce, this wild turkey breast recipe is rich and savory
Slowly simmer this wild turkey with white wine, mushrooms and chives. (Photo courtesy of MissHomemade.com)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 3 pounds turkey breast, cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon homemade onion powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
1. In a skillet, heat canola oil to medium high heat to brown the turkey strips.
2. In a resealable bag, add the flour, onion powder, pepper, paprika and sage together; shake to mix. Add the turkey strips and shake to coat evenly.
3. Brown the turkey strips and lower the heat while adding the wine, mushrooms and chives. Cover and simmer for approximately 45 minutes.
For more turkey recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.