Crush Recipe: Venison Taco Pie
- 2 lbs. of ground venison
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- Brown and drain 2 lbs. of ground venison.
- Add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. Mix well.
- Pat the 2 cans of Crescent rolls into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9x13 cake pan.
- Spread mixed venison on top of Crescent rolls.
- Spread sour cream over venison.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, diced onions, more sour cream and any other "taco" toppings you like.
For more recipes from "Crush with Lee & Tiffany", visit TheCrush.tv.