Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
This homemade macaroni and cheese recipe is creamy and delicious
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Recipe (Photo courtesy of MissHomemade.com)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 ½ cups uncooked macaroni or corkscrew pasta
- 2 ½ tablespoons flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, cold and chopped into pieces
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
1. Cook pasta until tender, drain. Mix all dry ingredients together, set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a casserole dish with vegetable oil.
3. Place half of cooked macaroni in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle half of the dry ingredients over the pasta and top with half of the butter.
4. Sprinkle 1 ½ cups shredded cheese over the pasta.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the remaining macaroni and dry incredients. Top the macaroni with the remaining cheese and pour milk over all.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
7. Remove foil, bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
For more macaroni recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.