Grilled Walleye Recipe
This Grilled Walleye Recipe is easy to make and tastes so good
Serve this recipe with a side of grilled asparagus and potatoes. (Photo courtesy of MissHomemade.com)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
- Walleye fillets, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or to taste)
- Fresh lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
- Fresh dill (optional)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Cover the grill grate with foil and spray with vegetable oil.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high. Baste one side of the fillets with the garlic butter and cook for approximately 3 minutes, flip and repeat. Use a fish grilling basket if you have one. Fish is cooked when it flakes easily with a fork and is opaque in color.
3. Serve with a side of grilled asparagus and potatoes. Enjoy.
For more walleye recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.