Marinated Elk Venison Recipe
Watch and learn how to make delicious marinated elk or venison meat on the grill
Yield: 3 elk or venison loins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- Elk or venison backstrap loin
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons High Mountain Steak Rub
1. Repeatedly pierce meat with a fork to improve tenderness.
2. Spread and massage the High Mountain Seasoning Steak Rub into both sides of your loin.
3. Place seasoned loins in resealable bag and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil on top to help the seasonings blend into the meat.
4. Allow loins to marinate 24-48 hours in refrigerator.
5. Prepare grill, until desired heat. Sear each side for about 2 minutes for medium rare or cook until preferred readiness is reached.
6. Take off grill and you're ready to serve!