Marinated Elk Venison Recipe
Watch and learn how to make delicious marinated elk venison on the grill
Yield: 3 elk venison loins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- Elk venison backstrap loin (can substitute deer)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons High Mountain Steak Rub.
1. Repeatedly pierce venison with a fork to improve tenderness.
2. Spread and massage High Mountain Seasoning Steak Rub into both sides of venison loin.
3. Place seasoned loins in resealable bag and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil on top to help the seasonings blend into the meat.
4. Allow loins to marinate 24-48 hours in refrigerator.
5. On a hot grill, sear each side of venison loin for about 2 minutes for medium rare or cook until preferred readiness is reached.
6. Take off grill and you're ready to serve!