Though he went for mostly for food, not sport, dad was a reasonably serious fisherman, from my perspective. I have vague memories of some of the stories dad told about the big fish he had caught, either with hook and line, or his bare hands.
- Owners of Safari Company Indicted for Illegal Rhino Hunts
- Marinated and Grilled Venison Medallions (Recipe)
- South Fork of Licking River
- Overcoming Fall Bassin' Challenges
- Rainbows on the Firesteel
- Crock Pot Venison in Cabernet Sauce (Recipe)
- Selects Begin on Extended Cast October 22