Outdoor Sportsman Awards Fan Favorite Voting Sweepstakes
The Outdoor Sportsman Awards Fan Favorite Voting has now ended.
Thank you for your participation.
OUTDOOR SPORTSMAN GROUP AWARDS - FAN FAVORITE VOTING SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Sweepstakes Period/Description: The Outdoor Sportsman Group Awards - Fan Favorite Voting Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") will take place from 11/16/15 at 12:00:00 am ET until 12/06/15 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of their entry. Outdoor Sportsman Group ("Sponsor"), Outdoor Sportsman Group ("Administrator") and any of Sponsor's or Administrator's respective affiliates, parents, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the "Sweepstakes Entities") and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household of each (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Void everywhere else outside the U.S. or where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, local and municipal laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. Further, by accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, participants hereby agree that Sponsor has the right, at its discretion, to announce on its website, or any other media/medium(s) Sponsor sees fit, each such prize winner's first name, last name, hometown and state.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.outdoorchannel.com and follow the links to the Outdoor Sportsman Group Awards - Fan Favorite Voting Sweepstakes entry form (the "Entry Form"). Once at the Entry Form, entrants must fully and accurately complete all required information on the Entry Form in order to advance to the voting page. Once at the voting page, entrants must cast their vote for the "Fan-Favorite Best Host" and then submit their vote (hereinafter referred to as an "Entry"). All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, regardless of email address, throughout the Sweepstakes Period. All Entries must be complete to be eligible. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Submissions from invalid email addresses are not eligible for prizes and votes will not be counted.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Determination & Notification/Fulfillment: There will be four (4) prizes awarded. Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner, one (1) potential First Prize Winner, one (1) potential Second Prize Winner, and one (1) potential Third Prize Winner ("Potential Winners") from all eligible entries on or around December 29, 2015. Potential Winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each Potential Winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. At Administer's election. Each Potential Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit") (except where prohibited), which must be received by Administrator within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a Potential Winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or a prize is returned as undeliverable, such Potential Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize. In the event that a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate Potential Winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected after which Prize(s) will remain un-awarded. All prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, and all other costs associated with the prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV")
General Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a prize winner, the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the entry will be declared the potential prize winner, until verified. "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winners' names and likenesses for promotional, advertising or any other purposes in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner, once confirmed, will receive an outdoor themed Grand Prize package (exact contents to be determined at a later date and in Sponsor's sole discretion) with an ARV of five hundred dollars ($500).
- One (1) First Prize: The First Prize winner, once confirmed, will receive an outdoor themed First Prize package (exact contents to be determined at a later date and in Sponsor's sole discretion) with an ARV of two hundred dollars ($200).
- One (1) Second Prize: The Second Prize winner, once confirmed, will receive an outdoor themed Second Prize package (exact contents to be determined at a later date and in Sponsor's sole discretion) with an ARV of one hundred dollars ($100).
- One (1) Third Prize: The Third Prize winner, once confirmed, will receive an outdoor themed Third Prize package (exact contents to be determined at a later date and in Sponsor's sole discretion) with an ARV of fifty dollars ($50).
- All prize packages are in Sponsor's sole discretion. At the time of fulfillment, Sponsor will determine exact products, styles, makes, sizes, and any other details of the products that will make up the prize package, in its sole discretion, based on availability. Actual value of a prize may vary, depending on the market value of the items included at the time of prize fulfillment. If the actual value is less than the stated ARV, the applicable prize winner will not receive any consideration for the difference. No substitutions for any prize is allowed, except by Sponsor for any reason, or as may be necessary due to prize unavailability, in which case a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value will be awarded, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery to prize winner; Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Any and all guarantees and warrantees on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to said manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. ARV of all Sweepstakes prizes is eight hundred and fifty dollars ($850).
Limitations of Liability: Entrants, by participating in the Sweepstakes, release and agree to hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all liability, claims or action of any kind whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons, including death and bodily injury, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, including participating in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity, whether sponsored, held by, or paid for by a third party or by Sponsor. Each entrant agrees to indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes. Additionally, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed or undelivered entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes which Sponsor, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select the potential prize winners in a random drawing from among all valid, non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to termination, if any, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SPONSOR'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY PROVISION IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF SUCH.
Disputes, Governing Law and Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("JAMS RULES"). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
Winners' List: For a list of winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to be received by 2/28/15, to: Outdoor Sportsman Group Awards - Fan Favorite Voting Sweepstakes, c/o Marketing, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver 80204.
Sponsor: Outdoor Sportsman Group, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204
CLICK HERE to vote for your favorite Show Host!